Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Emails and whatnot.

So... I've sent emails to bunches of people at Strathclyde - and finally heard back from one of the administrators who thinks I've done the right thing in sending an email to the Director of the Diploma program. At least it was a response! (And I sent one back saying essentially Thanks So Much For Responding! At least I do know now that I have sent an email to the right person and have some prayer of getting my questions addressed.) In other news on that I'm starting to panic that I'm not going to be able to make it work and have started looking - again - at all the other courses offered at the Unis (I want to put an apostrophe there but it's not “Uni is” it's “Uni plural” so I'm leaving it off) in Glasgow and trying to find anything that seems like it could be a good fit. Determined to move to Glasgow, who me? Remember, Tenacious I think is one of the better words to describe me when it comes to things like this - though Obsessive might be more accurate. I'm going to get a wee bit of lunch, finish my tea, finish getting ready and head to UNCC where I know they have a book that is mentioned as containing more specifics on the selection criteria for the postgraduate diploma course at Strathclyde. *see note on tenaciousness above. Moreover, the book was written by the director emeritus of the program. Checking it out would cost $35 to get a library card as I'm not a student, so I'm planning to get lunch and then go spend a fair bit of time there with the book. Then come back here and work out. That's my afternoon plan.

No comments: